Monday, January 5, 2009

Somedays You Just Wanna...

Today has just been one of those days, and it's only 1:45! Guh! First of all, I am sick. I have some sort of coughy, flemy, junky, crudy stuff. And everything just gets to you more when your sick. Second, Brody is driving me crazy! The kid will not settle down. He was up like every hour last night. (No I don't think that he is sick...yet...) It's like I get him on a schedule for a couple of days, praise myself for being mother of the year, think of how I can brag at work that I am such a good mom and then it's like he just says, "forget you mom, I'll do what I want!" He is taking like an hour plus to eat sometimes (like I don't have ANYTHING better to do then to sit there for an hour and try and coax him to finish eating.) Is it possible to have ADD at 4 months old!?! I came across these illustrations awhile ago, but today they pretty much sum up how I feel about my child, especially the calming and containing baby!







3 comments:

snow family said...

What the... ?! What ever happened to ya? I tried to call you forever after Brody was born! I'm glad to see that everything is ok. He is darling! Amen on the no sleep thing. Leighton still wakes up constantly!

sarah and jeremy said...

Amen Sister!!! Sometimes you just want to throw your hands up and surrender. You're totally normal. Trey was such a hard baby I got REALLY REALLY lucky with Avery. Hang in there you're doing great!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

I think everyone has day like that! I know I do! I love your pictures those are halarious!