Friday, January 9, 2009

You're A Bonnie Wee Lass

My sister, Alyson, A.K.A Stinky, A.K.A. Miss Manic, left for a six month internship with the Scottish Parliament in Edinborough Scotland this morning. Brody and me will miss her very much. She is my best girlfriend ever. We didn't even start liking each other until I was about 16 years old, before then we had a very unhealthy distain for each other.
Case and point...I had literally like punched her in the face one night because she was being a jerk (I can't remember the exact reason now). The next morning I get up to shower and get ready for another glorious day as a 8th grader and as I'm putting conditioner on my hair, it feels really hard as I'm going through my head. Hard and sticky. I get out of the shower because my hair has now completely froze to my head and lo and behold, Alyson had dumped a whole bottle of liquid adhesive into my conditioner bottle to get back at me. Good times. Anyway, I will be updating and blogging quite a bit the next 6 months because besides the blog, email and skype, we cannot communicate with each other.

At the Airport Saying Goodbye to Brody

1 comment:

The White's said...

well your sister being gone for 6 months is not a good thing, yet i will get to read your blog even more now! and that is a good thing for me. I like your posts.