Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Presidential Slogan


Brody told me today that he thought this whole Presidential Inauguration was too much! So he came up with his own slogan. Yes, all you mothers out there should be jealous because my 4 month old is talking. Also, I'm back to being mother of the year. I'd like to thank the academy, Dr. Church, and my son for sleeping through the night once again. All it took was 2, yes 2, two, the one right after one, before three, deuce, deux, nights of letting him cry for 15 minutes and now, no crying, no whimpering, no nothing. Asleep by 10:30p.m. sleeping until 6:30-7:00. I am pretty amazing. I am available for consultations, appointments, etc...

2 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Knock on wood! Sister, If there is one thing I have learned... Do NOT think they are sleeping through the night until they live some place else!! Just when you feel good about yourself, they start some new crap. Love you though:) Love the slogan!!

HDVB said...

I'll need a consultation in about 5, maybe 6 years...could you pencil me in? thanks!